Contact SACAAIf you have any questions, we would love to help.
Welcome to our contact page. Please fill in the correct form.
- The one at the top is for contacting the committee on general items.
- The Form in the grey section is for submitting an article to the site.
Get In Touch
Meet the Committee…
Chairperson : Rose McCready
Secretary : TBA
Allocations Officer: Stuart Walton
If you are applying for a plot, please find details and Stuart’s contact details here.
Treasurer and Website Editor: Anna Allen
I have lived in Steeple Aston for 23 years and my two children attended pre-school and then Dr Radcliffe’s. I love propagating plants and have been a bee keeper for the last 7 years. I am leading the SACAA bee project and help out with SACAA fund raising efforts organising sales of local honey and growing plants.
If you have an article or a recipe you want to share then please submit it here.
- The article or recipe should not be more than one full page of A4.
- Images supplied should be your own and given to us with full copyright.
- If it’s a recipe please supply amounts in metric as well as imperial.
- The file size and type are restricted. File Size should not exceed 50kb and should be in Word or PDF format.
- Any comments that are political or malicious will not me used.
Please note not all submitted content will be added to the site. The editors decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.